MementoMori
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MementoMori

League Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

BountyHunter situation

+2
BeastyBeast
Jalmahri
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BountyHunter situation Empty BountyHunter situation Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:26 pm

Jalmahri

OK make your thoughts known here. Reply to this and let us hear your feelings on the situation at hand.

Jal

2BountyHunter situation Empty Reply Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:31 pm

BeastyBeast

Lets get all of their allegiance down on Monday before the time of the 1st round of the Contest so most of us MementoMoris can get the 1st place prize
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Very Happy

-BeastyBeast

3BountyHunter situation Empty Re: BountyHunter situation Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:55 pm

suzy

agreed with beasty, id like s spot in top 10. but they also cant disrespect jal like that and think they got away scot free

4BountyHunter situation Empty Re: BountyHunter situation Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:01 pm

SpuriusNaso

I think that we should go to war just because soultre openly disrespected Jal in world chat. We can't let that go unpunished.

5BountyHunter situation Empty Re: BountyHunter situation Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:28 pm

willbur

I think we ought to be carefull with what were doing, in the past more than a few BH members have helped me along, we can't let a few bad eggs spoil the bunch. I say keep it to selective warring, keep more people on our side.

6BountyHunter situation Empty Re Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:33 am

kec

as I know BH members are generally among most friendlier leagues on caesary so I was little surprised to see current situation. At this moment I just want to share similar situation. When I was in 100 spartans MM went to war with that league because of Satan, and there were no real cause except Satan was insulted (spartans never meant to attack MM). I don't know situation with G0D but if Elders in our league don't respect him, maybe we don't have to make a big fuzz about him (all started with his city). Now, dis-respectable behavior is other thing. And trill about war in relatively boring situation is also nice. Younger member as me who have still a lot work to do maybe don't share that trill (our armies are not strong enough but sure can be helpful) , but we are definitely prepare to follow instruction of officers.
Sorry for long talk Very Happy - bottom line, I am ok with all decision made by elders

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum